The perfect home away from home! Watch over the kids enjoying the fun playground and spacious fully fenced yard from the elevated deck while the enjoying a vino and the view beyond to the ocean. Situated in a lovely quiet neighborhood and only a short walk to the beach and great cafes it ticks all the boxes for fun family getaways to Mt Maunganui.
Our property is ideal for bringing your small to medium dog as we are fully fenced. We are close to the beach and other facilities that are also dog friendly.
Dogs can sleep inside but please bring their own bed to sleeping.
Please ensure that you cleanup after your dog.
Backyard is 300 square metres with a high, secure fence.
Dog Friendly Areas Mount Maunganui
Top 5 Dog Destinations around Tauranga
• Motuopuhi "Dinosaur" Island, central Tauranga. Access an hour either side of low tide from Turret Road.
• Puketoki Reserve, Te Puna.
• Kaiate Falls, Welcome Bay.
• TECT Park, between Tauranga and Rotorua on SH36.
• The beach.
In Tauranga, your dog should be on a leash on any footpath, road reserve (road, berm and grassed area) or state highway, and must be on a leash at all times in these dog friendly areas:
• Matua Salt Marsh
• Papamoa Dune Wilderness Area between Papamoa Domain & Taylors Rd
• Omanu Surf Club car park
• When transiting the beach and foreshore in front of Omanu Surf Club/Papamoa Domain car parks
• When transiting the beach and foreshore in front of Papamoa Domain
• From Moturiki (Leisure Island) to the rocky outcrop heading towards Papamoa from 1 February to 31 July each year
• Motiti Reserve, and the beach in front of Motiti Reserve (only applies 15 December to 15 February 10am to 5pm)
VETS IN THE AREA
Mount Vet Hospital - 35C Totara St, Mount Maunganui – 07 572 4200
Bayfair Vets - 61 Farm St, Mount Maunganui – 07 575 6665
Papamoa Vets - 3 Percy Road, Papamoa Beach - 07 572 0441
Coastal Pet Vet - 1 Golden Sands Drive, Papamoa - 0508 738 838