The most central Te Anau holiday park and camping ground that offers quiet spacious accommodation for all budgets in central Te Anau. Family-run and family-friendly. We are located just across the road from shops and restaurants and only a 7 min walk to the lake front. Base yourself with us and explore all that Fiordland has to offer. With facilities to suit all travellers, including families, backpackers, business visitors and groups – accommodation doesn’t come any more comfortable and convenient. We pride ourselves on being much more than a traditional camping ground.
Car and Bag Storage
Email & Internet Facilities
Free Booking Agent For Local Tourist Attractions
Large communal lounge. With log fireplace, 50" flat screen TV, cosy couches, fooseball table, internet facilities, and other friendly campers.
Access 24 hours
Your pet is welcome all year round.
Local Dog Walks & Parks
You can walk your dog in Ivon Wilson Park
Dogs are prohibited in the town centre, playgrounds and the grounds of Fiordland College
Pet Terms & Conditions
* All dogs visiting the Holiday park must be registered and have appropriate vaccinations
* Dogs are NOT permitted inside any park buildings
* At ALL times dogs must be on a leash no more than 2 meters long
* Pick up your dog waste, wherever it is in the Holiday Park or surrounding areas
* Do no allow children or persons not able to control the animal, to walk the dog within the Holiday park
* Maximum of 2 dogs per site
* No Dogs left in vehicles during the summer
* Dogs not to be left on site on their own
* No Barking, please keep quiet
* Visitors are not permitted to bring their animals onto the property
* You are responsible to advise all other members your group to these conditions
* Any animal that park management considers to be dangerous, a nuisance to others, improperly treated or in breach of any of the above conditions will be asked to leave the property immediately without refund.